Monday 9 February 2015

It has been hard to find time to blog.

Miss L is quite happy to play by herself most of the time - except when I decide to sit down at my computer. Then she crawls over to me and pulls on my legs, pointing at everything on the table until she gets something she wants. If I tell her there is nothing on the table for her she cries and continues pointing and demands to be given something.

She has spent the last 3 nights sleeping in her big girl cot.
The first night it took 2 hours to get her to sleep - she slept all night.
The second night, it only took 30 minutes to get her to sleep and we put her to bed earlier than usual, thinking it would again take 2 hours - she slept for 12.5 hours!
Last night, however, it took 1 hour to get her to sleep - and then she woke up at 1:15am and wouldn't go back to sleep for another 2 hours *yawn*

So, by the time she is in bed dreaming of whatever it is that little baby girls dream of, Mummy is very tired and just goes to bed. Everything else can wait, sleep is too important. The first thing I think of when I wake up in the morning is when I can go back to sleep. Mmmmm delicious sleep. Soon I will be too big to sleep comfortably and heartburn will keep me awake all night.

I only have time to post this because I somehow got L to take a nap in all of 20 minutes and she has stayed asleep for 1.5 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment