Friday 13 March 2015

#MicroblogMonday



How did it get to Thursday already? We had a Public Holiday here on Monday, so to me it felt like it was Sunday. It wasn't until I posted on Tuesday that I realised it was Tuesday and I'd totally missed Monday altogether. And now it is Thursday* (what happened to Wednesday?) but I'm writing a #MicroblogMonday post anyway, even though the linky list is closed.

I had a bizarre dream last night. It involved G. I wish I could remember it all, but the gist of it was he found out I was pregnant and wanted to get back together with me and be a family again. He also didn't like the name I had chosen for Little Mister (of course he didn't). I told him that I had been doing fine on my own and didn't need him to come back into my life and make all the decisions again.

Congratulations to my friend S, who had her little man by emergency c-section today @ 31+4 weeks. She lost her mucus plug early, then had bleeding last week and spent the week in hospital. Then her waters broke - she was having contractions but wasn't dilating, baby was breech and she developed an infection even though she was on antibiotics. She has 2 girls at home who she was missing like crazy and it was stressing her out that she couldn't be with them (little A is only 15 months old!) S, you once said I was your inspiration - now you are mine. Sending lots of love and positive thoughts to you and your impatient little man. Even though we don't love in the same State, I am here for you during your NICU and SCN journey xx

*Posted on Friday as I kept getting distracted.






No comments:

Post a Comment