Wednesday 18 March 2015

asking for some ideas

I have become a bit stuck on the whole blogging business. I have thoughts and stories and things all floating around my head, but I'm no writer and sometimes I just don't know where to start. I have a sense of humour which hasn't appeared anywhere in my posts so far. I started this blog as a way to vent about my emotionally abusive relationship and the aftermath, but I want it to be so much more than that. I also don't want to stay anonymous forever - one day I hope to be able to post photos of myself, L and Little Mister.

So I am asking for a little bit of inspiration from anyone who reads this little blog.
What would you like to know about me? What would you like to read me write about?

PLEASE HELP!

:)

1 comment:

  1. I too have felt like I am in a rut at times with blogging. But my blog is just that, mine. I write what I feel like I want to document or tell about. Sometimes it is my boy (and soon to be girl), or baking/cooking, arts and crafts that we do and basically just life. What are things you like? Do you take photos? Read any interesting books lately? Just start with what you know and you'll figure it out.
    Here from ICLW.

    ReplyDelete