Friday 24 July 2015

proove (sic) it

If you're going to accuse me of something or make statements you wish everyone to believe, at least provide proof. Stop playing the victim, no one is doing anything to you, you are doing it all to yourself. It's really quite pathetic. You're not the father who is not being allowed to see his son, you are the father who refuses to sign paperwork to say he's the father. You're not the father who doesn't get to see his daughter, you are the father who sees his daughter but not under his terms. You don't like it when you don't have control and you're obviously pissed off that I'm not the pushover you thought I would be. Yes I may have anxiety and get nervous in certain situations but I can stand up for what I believe in and will fight for the safety and well-being of my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment