Saturday 22 July 2017

Halfway through 2017

Wow! Time flies when you're a Mum to 2 toddlers! I can't believe we are already halfway through 2017. I haven't written a post since December 2015 so there's obviously lots to update on.

I recently posted the link to this blog in a Single Mums support group. Hello to you if you're from there! But it seems I have been blocked from the group without any explanation :(

My little boy Z is 2 years old and he is AMAZING. Even when he's cracking the shits or being extremely naughty, he's still able to make me smile. He's incredibly cheeky and every day he is doing or saying something new. Recently he's been waking up in the middle of the night and I've found it easier to bring him into bed with me. It can take up to 3 hours for him to finally fall back asleep, but during that time he's so quiet, it's like he's asleep, until I hear "Mummy?" or he touches my nose, or the other night he gently rubbed my back. He's a bed hog though and often makes his way onto my pillow and I find I only have what seems like 2 inches of the bed and I can't roll over.

L is such a big girl now, nearly 4! She is intelligent and full of questions like why do we have skin? And Mummy, why do you have 2 chins? She is also highly anxious and gets upset when she can't do something the way she wants to or something isn't how she expected (a lot like me).

They are very happy and very healthy children. They love going to Kindergym and playgroup. They love playing outside now that we actually have a yard and not just weeds and concrete. They play and interact together a lot better now that Z is talking more and copying everything L does. They both love Trolls and PJ Masks and L also likes Shimmer and Shine as well as anything Disney Princess and superheroes.

No longer my tiny babies, they are growing up way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment